With the weather warming up quickly, it’s the perfect time to relax on the uncrowded beaches before the busy season! The Charleston area is home to multiple championship golf courses, so now is the time to hit the links. Spring is also home to some great events like the Wine+Food Festival and the Cooper River Bridge Run.
Events & Festivals
- Charleston Wine+Food Festival (March): Guests of the festival have a variety of food inspired events to choose from Chef hosted dinners to the main tasting tents in Marion Square!
- Charleston Fashion Week (March): Check local and regional emerging fashion designers and models!
- Historic Charleston Foundation Spring Tour Of Houses + Gardens (March): Step inside the private homes and gardens of Charleston's Historic District to celebrate local history, culture, and architecture.
- Cooper River Bridge Run (April): Join 40,000 runners as you cross the Cooper River Bridge and run past historic Charleston sites!
- Volvo Car Open (April): The Volvo Car Open is the largest women's only tennis tournament in North America!